KISHUGU FLEET SOLUTIONS
COMPREHENSIVE CUSTOM-GENERATED FLEET PACKAGES
Our value-added services consist of driver coaching and behavior management, real time fleet management solutions utilising on-board event cameras and tracking, fuel card expense management, in-depth accident investigations, vehicle modifications according to client needs and vehicle maintenance and service.
Kishugu Fleet Solution’s (KFS’) intention is to offer a world-class fleet management and risk solution that will maximise driver and passenger safety while also minimising costs. This applies to moving assets and people. Part of this service is vehicle procurement, finance, and insurance, maintenance and disposal of assets. A key element to ensure the cost-effectiveness of the total operation, which manages no less than 400 vehicles, is that of driver management. Good driver behaviour or a lack thereof, does have a very direct influence on cost-effectiveness. Driver training and development is ongoing and coupled with this and to enable meticulous monitoring, KFS employs the DriveCam management system.
With multiple bases in every province around the country, it is imperative to pinpoint the movement and productivity of every vehicle at all times. The DriveCam system allows for the latter and has in fact, despite the constantly increasing fleet and increased kilometres, decreased the accident ratio and thus downtime and maintenance costs. KFS’ operation methodologies do not just contribute to Kishugu®’s philosophy “for the greater good” of the communities it serves, but also extends to its staff, other road users and beyond.
Why choose Kishugu Fleet Solutions?
- We offer holistic fleet management solutions to minimise costs and maximise driver/passenger safety.
- Track and React systems are deployed across all fleet for real-time driver tracking.
- Comprehensive custom-generated fleet packages including vehicles and management services can also be supplied to third parties providing a complete fleet management solution reducing risks to clients.
- Optimised driver behaviour with DriveCam intelligence.
- Reduced operational costs.
- Reduced premiums on your current insurance.
- Reduced the risk of accidents and reconstruct the accidents that occur.
- Improved HR functions with actionable insights into driver behaviour.
- Optimised scheduling of your tasks and deliveries.
- Increased actionable insights into your fleet operations.
The current Kishugu® Fleet consists of Light Duty Vehicles (LDV’s), Personnel Carriers and Fire Trucks. Kishugu Fleet applies global best practices, comprehensive fleet management solutions and ensures standardisation of vehicles and equipment.
Good driver behaviour or a lack thereof has a direct influence on cost-effectiveness. Driver training/development is ongoing. Coupled with this, to enable meticulous monitoring, KFS employs the DriveCam management system.
The DriveCam system tracks multiple vehicles around the country, allowing you to pinpoint movement and productivity at any times. Despite an increasing fleet and kilometres, the accident ratio, downtime and maintenance costs decreases.
- Fleet policy development ensures the customer has a specific fleet policy, to determine: Leasing period; Depreciation; Safety requirements; Replacement policy.
- Vehicle selection based on the needs and requirements of the customer’s vehicle selection criteria.
- Procurement through high level negotiations, ensure cost effective products, and tenders are managed transparently.
- Finance options are to be secured through finance houses and manufacturers and evaluated objectively.
- Suitable insurance cover to be obtained through the mitigation of fleet risk products.
- Driver behaviour management with DriveRisk products like DriveCam and DriveTrac, managing driver and passenger risk.
- Fuel cost management to ensure fuel costs are tracked daily, to optimise fuel use and limit potential fraud risk.
- Maintenance cost – We utilise the manufacturers’ offering and requirements and negotiate the best maintenance solution to minimise cost and ensure high levels of uptime.
- Disposal of assets – implementation of a programme to maximise returns on the sale of the assets at end of term.
Contact Fleet Solutions