Resumes can be sent to June Botha at email@example.com
Flight Operations Controllers (3)
Kishugu® Aviation is a Nelspruit based company specialising in aircraft management, charter, flight support, aerial firefighting and aerial work services. We are looking for individuals to join our highly efficient and dynamic team in the Operations Control Centre.
Position reports to General Manager Flight Operations / Responsible Person Flight Operations.
- National Senior Certificate (Grade 12/Matric or equivalent)
- English: read, write and speak fluently;
- South African Private Pilots License working towards Commercial Pilots License;
- Computer Literate;
- Good Administrative and Communicative Skills;
- South African Citizen with South African Passport;
- Flight Followers Course;
- FOO Course Completed (Flight Operations Officer);
Key Performance Areas
- Crew placement Management and pre-season planning;
- Crew Training planning and execution of recency;
- Generating and administrating flight related documentation;
- Briefing crew on all flight-related details;
- Aircraft equipment logistics planning and placement;
- Flight Planning and Following;
- Pre-Season Base Set-Up Planning and Execution;
- Crew Rostering / FDP watch;
- Base Checks, Internal Document QC;
Sound understanding of the Aviation Industry together with Positive attitude, well presentable, well-spoken, dynamic and have a passion to develop an Operations Centre. Professional conduct with regards to aviation operational documentation. Willing to work overtime as and when required. Result driven individual willing to grow his/her career within the aviation industry towards their flying qualification within the organisation.
Appointment will be subject to a compulsory 3 (three) month probationary period with the promise of becoming a permanent position. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience. If you have not heard from us within 7 working days after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. Kishugu Aviation Group reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Student & hour building pilots will be considered for this position, but the company’s operational requirements will take priority over flying.
Remuneration: Market Related
Start Date: 01 October 2018
Duration: 3-month probation / permanent
In line with the EEA, preference will be given to those applicants whose appointment will address the demographic imbalances in our workforce profile.