Resumes can be sent to June Botha at firstname.lastname@example.org
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – Fleet Operations Corporate Specialist
Location: Nelspruit, Mpumalanga
This position involves research, prospect and unlock new business opportunities such as quantifying and maintaining an active and substantial prospect list in line with the company’s business and solution strategy. The position of the New Business Executive will also involve achieving new business targets, drive and facilitate the new customer process from prospecting to conversion, taking ownership of the handing over process of new customers. The position also requires an individual that will communicate and build strong internal relationships with specific stakeholders (Operations, Finance& Risk and Marketing).
- Degree / Diploma in Sales / Marketing
- Proven successful Sales
- 4 – 6 years’ Operations and Sales Management experience
- Sound experience dealing with tenders
- Excellent product knowledge – particularly technical matters
- Experience dealing with Fleet Management/Fleet Management Principles
- Willing to work extended hours and willing to travel
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Compile tender submissions relevant to private sector customers
- Prepare formal quotations and final offer based on specific requirements and solutions
- Secure appointments and present company’s offering to key stakeholders
- Network by attending industry functions such as association events and conferences and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Source new large corporate customer opportunities
- Prepare and secure pricing from the pricing committee
- Understanding of insurance principles
- Working knowledge of internal processes (operations/finance)
- Knowledge of asset finance/leasing
- Interacting and networking
- Examining information
- Influencing and persuading
- Being agile
- Growing the business
- Articulating information
- Showing optimism
- Building engaging relationships
- Brand ambassador
- Taking ownership
- Initiating action
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Competitive basic salary, transport and commission structure
Submit CV to: email@example.com
Closing date: 25 March 2020 – 12h00
Kishugu Training (Pty) Ltd seeks to appoint an E-learning Specialist responsible for providing technical expertise to develop cutting edge digitalised learning programmes.
Reporting & Working Relationship
Reports to the CEO
- Bachelor’s Degree in the Learning and Development field.
- At least 4-9 years’ experience in the E-Learning field.
- Proven experience in designing and developing E-Learning deliverables.
- Extensive experience in software utilised in developing digitalised content.
- Experience with a Learning Management System as an administrator.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft office suite.
- Assessor and/or Moderator qualification is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of SAQA, QCTO, NQF and SETA’s.
- Driver’s License.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Conducts mandatory online learner support and guide learners towards successful completion of the online programs.
- Adhere to the codes of conduct of the Company and the SETA’s.
- Assist with the reviewing of online material of courses and curriculum development for the company to continuously improve their offering and service and to ensure material is current with all relevant legal changes.
- Conduct best practice research of learning practices/methodology, learning technologies, learning architectures, policies, procedures, guidelines and legislation related to learning management.
- Utilize knowledge of eLearning capabilities to recommend delivery strategies that yield a rich, meaningful, and dynamic end-user experience.
- Support the deployment of learning programs including uploading and updating courseware and curricula, training assignments, learner notification text and rules in an online platform.
- Work with instructional designers, graphic designers, and programmers to support eLearning content requirements.
- Run demos of the system and provide training to individuals and users groups.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, writing and electronic)
- Proven decision making skills
- Problem solving
- Building relationships
Closing date: Wednesday, 20 May 2020
Submit CV together with a motivational letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not had a response from us within 30 days after the closing date/ kindly accept that your application has been unsuccessful. In line with the EEA, preference will be given to those applicants whose appointment will address the demographic imbalances in our work force profile
AVIATION SAFETY & SECURITY MANAGER
Position reports to: CEO: Kishugu Aviation
- Senior Certificate;
- Aviation Safety Manager Course or Equivalent Qualification;
- Aviation Security Course or Equivalent Qualification;
- SA CATS & CARS Course and ICAO Annexes;
- Incident and Accident Investigation Course
- Extensive Aviation Safety and Security experience.
- 3 Years’ experience in the Aviation industry fulfilling the role as an Aviation Safety and Security Manager;
- Proven exposure to Safety and Quality Assurance
- General Management, budgeting, HR and Project Management
Key Performance Areas:
The Aviation Safety and Security Manager is responsible for the operator’s SMS and Security and in particular:
- The position requires the ability to cope with changing circumstances and situations with little supervision. The safety and security manager act independently of other managers within the organization;
- The Safety and Security Manager is responsible for providing information and advice to senior management and to the Accountable Executive on matters relating to safety operations. Tact, diplomacy and high degree of integrity are prerequisites;
- The Safety and Security Manager must interact with operational personnel, senior managers and departmental heads throughout the organisation. The Safety and Security Manager should also foster positive relationships with regulatory authorities, agencies and service providers outside the organization;
- The establishment and maintenance of a reporting system to ensure the timely collection of information related to potential hazards, incidents and accidents that may adversely affect safety;
- The identification of latent hazards and carry out risk management analyses of those hazards;
- The investigation, analysis and identification of the root cause of all hazards or the contributing factors of incidents and accidents identified under the SMS to ensure the operator has adequate mitigation in place;
- The establishment and maintenance of a safety data system, either by electronic or by other means, to monitor and analyse trends in hazards, incidents and accidents;
- The maintenance of a continuous monitoring system that evaluates the results of corrective actions with respect to hazards, incidents and accidents;
- The monitoring of the concerns of the civil aviation industry in respect of safety and their perceived effect on the operator;
- The co-ordination of the organisation’s aviation safety programme and all related safety matters;
– Co-operation with the training section with regard to safety training of flight, cabin and ground crews, as applicable;
- The supervision of aircraft handling regarding matters related to safety in co-operation with ground support services;
- The investigation of all incidents and accidents involving the organisation’s aircraft, equipment and property, including fire and emergency procedures, not undertaken in accordance with Part 12;
- The actioning and distribution of accident, incident and other occurrence reports;
- The co-ordination with security personnel to ensure all aspects of security regarding the organisation’s aircraft;
- The development and maintenance of a mandatory occurrence reporting scheme;
- The establishment of an emergency plan in the event of an accident, which includes the actions to be followed by relevant personnel;
- In concert with the person responsible for quality, the maintenance of a quality assurance programme within the organisation; and
- The realisation of other duties which include:
- promulgation of flight safety bulletins to all staff within the organisation;
- conducting meetings with all relevant personnel regarding safety matters;
- maintenance of safety equipment;
- safety audits
- occupational health and safety.
- Broad operational knowledge and experience in the functions of the organizations (e.g. training management, aircraft operations, air traffic management, aerodrome operations and maintenance organizations management);
- Sound knowledge of safety management principles and practices;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work unsupervised;
- Good analytical skills;
- Leadership skills and an authoritative approach;
- Worthy of respect from peers and management;
- Excellent IT literacy, SMS systems, Google etc.
In extraordinary circumstances, the candidate must be able to travel at short notice. Three-month probation, thereafter permanent should the candidate meet the requirements and expectations.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience. If you have not heard from us within 7 working days after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. Kishugu Aviation Group reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Start Date: 01 May 2020
In line with the EEA, preference will be given to those applicants whose appointment will address the demographic imbalances in our work force profile.