Resumes can be sent to June Botha at firstname.lastname@example.org
Finance and Administration Manager
Kishugu® Fleet Solutions provides fleet management solutions to a range of customers. The position involves developing costing models for the vehicle leasing industry. The role takes overall responsibility for the finance and administration of the business. The post leads finance, IT and office administration at an operational level. The incumbent will also be responsible for monthly-, quarterly- and annual reporting to the Kishugu Group, including consolidated financial information. Position
Minimum qualifications & experience:
- Suitable accounting or financial management degree
- Completed SAICA articles
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a comparable role.
- Experience in the vehicle leasing industry is essential
- Experience in fleet logistics or the financial services industry is desirable
- Some knowledge and/or experience in marketing will be an advantage.
Contributes to the overall success of the business by taking oversight and day-to-day responsibility for all financial and administrative aspects of the business.
Key Performance Areas:
Financial accounting and reporting
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial records, -statements and -reports.
- Co-ordinate the annual budget process
. Develop and maintain financial accounting systems.
- Ensure appropriate financial policies, processes and controls are in place, to meet all relevant legislative, regulatory and accounting requirements.
- Co-ordinate the annual external audit
- Interact with fellow subsidiaries and co-ordinate intergroup transactions
- Developing costing models for the vehicle leasing industry
- Credit evaluation for new leasing clientele
- Responsibility for ensuring that IT provision is sufficient to meet the business’ needs.
- Working with Group IT to ensure data is accurate, safe and systems are being used most effectively and efficiently.
- Oversee and supervise the administrative function of the division.
- Oversee the management of all leases, contracts and other financial commitments
. Ensure adherence with relevant legislation . Assist Group HR with human resource related matters of the business.
Efficient, Task driven, Own initiative, Flexible, Organised, Solution Orientated, Helpful, Patient, Ability to work under pressure, Good Communication, Disciplined.
Starting Date: ASAP
Salary: Market-related cost to company package
Duration: 3-Month probation with the promise of permanent employment
Closing date: 14 December 2018
Send comprehensive resume
In line with the EEA, preference will be given to those applicants whose appointment will address the demographic imbalances in our workforce profile.